Friday, March 25, 2011

03/25/2011 - The Beginning of The End

Yesterday was really good to me. Fearless Radio was a really fun time! Thanks for all the love while I was in the studio everyone! Thanks Justin for the contact info for when I'm in town, and also Ryan of RethinkPopMusic Co. I'll will be in touch the next time I'm in town!

I decided to drive to Michigan after the radio interview. My friends Alicia and Kelsey helped me out, as well as Alicia's mom with giving me a place to crash! Everytime I'm in the area they help me out. I really appreciate everything they do for me.

Tonight I'm playing a very small private house show for some people here in Michigan. It should be a really fun time. Everyone that will be there has seen me before and are excited for me to be there tonight. Thanks for hosting this Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment