Saturday, March 26, 2011

03/26/2011 - I Am Home

So the tour was great. Thank you everyone that gave me a place to stay, gave me food, or just hung out with me. I appreciate everything! Thank you every single person that came to a show, stuck around for a set, kept up on me, and chatted with me while I was on the road. It means a lot to know I have such a good group of fans out there!

Last night was a very small, very fun set. I played for two good friends that have been fans since they've heard my songs. Sorry I couldn't remember a lot of the old stuff. I'll try to learn it again for next time! Thank you Alicia, Jenny, and Kelsey for giving me a place to stay, a shower, and food. You guys were really good to me.

The drive home was extremely long. I stopped to grab a bite, which took longer than expected, and didn't get back until about 5:30AM. I got pulled over by a cop for my headlight being out. No ticket, or even written warning, so that was cool. I think the cop thought it was awesome I was a touring musician and understood I just wanted to get home.

I plan on hitting the road again this summer. I will also be going to Rochester, NY to record my next album as well. Stay tuned and follow me on all my websites! For those of you who live in WV, I am playing Thursday March 31st @ Hot Topic in Bridgeport, WV. Come out if you can, I am playing with Mike Lewis of Grounded In Reality. Show starts at 6PM. Come early and hang, and stay after for merch deals! "Well Into The Early Morning" will only be $3!!!
Here are all my sites, catch up with me on them!

http://www.deerbourne.yolasite.com/
http://www.twitter.com/iamdeerbourne
http://www.facebook.com/harleykmerrill

No comments:

Post a Comment